Internet Viewing For Games
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm
I know this has been covered in posts from previous years, but I wanted to see if anyone has any info for this year since the situation seems to constantly be changing.
I have moved to Raleigh, NC and was wondering what the internet viewing possibilities are for XU games this year. If I purchase the CBS/CSTV XXL online package, will I be able to watch all the Xavier games through that, or only the ones that are listed on the schedule as being produced by CBS? I was hoping to be able to get all the FSN Ohio games through that website as well, but not sure if that is the case. What about ChannelSurfing.net, which games do they usually show?
If anyone has any prior experience with watching XU games online, please give me the scoop. Also, if anyone lives in the Raleigh area and knows of an XU-friendly bar, let me know.
I have moved to Raleigh, NC and was wondering what the internet viewing possibilities are for XU games this year. If I purchase the CBS/CSTV XXL online package, will I be able to watch all the Xavier games through that, or only the ones that are listed on the schedule as being produced by CBS? I was hoping to be able to get all the FSN Ohio games through that website as well, but not sure if that is the case. What about ChannelSurfing.net, which games do they usually show?
If anyone has any prior experience with watching XU games online, please give me the scoop. Also, if anyone lives in the Raleigh area and knows of an XU-friendly bar, let me know.