Page 1 of 1

MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 pm
by muskieman
I knew that you guys had problems but a super voter like you with a registered cat!

http://sisu.typepad.com/sisu/2008/10/i- ... cat-t.html

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm
by Masterofreality
Sorry, MM,

I'm allergic to cats.

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm
by muskieman
So you are saying your cat went and registered on his/her own!

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 am
by Shadow
muskieman wrote:So you are saying your cat went and registered on his/her own!
MM, you know cats can't do that on their own but I have it on good authority that that particular cat was registered for each of its nine lives with the help of ACORN in Cuyahoga County.
The Democratic party in Chicago is hanging its head in shame for losing the record of registering a single voter in Cook county to Cuyahoga county which now holds the new standard of 73.

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm
by muskieman
I think MOR needs to give up his super delegate vote because of catgate. The next shoe to drop will be he is coming out of the closet as a Huggins lover. Armageddon

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 pm
by Masterofreality
I was already ashamed of having to live in a US House District where Dennis Kuchinich continues to get elected, but registering cats takes the crown.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm
by muskieman
Dennis the menace! I remember when he would hang at at Ursuline college in Pepper pike (my wife is an alum) and all the women thought he was a stalker. He was creepy then, more so as a mayor and now he has perfected it.