From today's Cin. Enquirer---
Crime Stoppers award breakfast today
By Jennifer Baker • jbaker@enquirer.com • October 9, 2008
DOWNTOWN - Duke Energy and Cincinnati Police Detective Ralph Unger are among those who will be honored this morning at the 2008 Crime Stoppers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Awards Breakfast.
The 7:30 a.m. annual event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 151 W. Fifth St.
Guest speaker is Xavier University basketball coach Sean Miller.
A total of eight recipients will receive awards for working to help make the community a safer place.
Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?
Sean Miller CRIME FIGHTER ....... basketball coach
Do you think he has a crime fighter costume?
Do you think he has a crime fighter costume?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?
Maybe he'll have our Pack Line Defense packing heat!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?
Maybe Sean will call down a fan to spin the wheel of justice and they can replace Debra Dixon.


I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 704 guests
