Jordan Sibert commits

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Jordan Sibert commits

Postby muskieman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm

5 star Cincy guard goes to see the osu vs Troy and after the blow out makes Thad Happy.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Getreal
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am
Contact:

Re: Jordan Sibert commits

Postby Getreal » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:04 pm

He's getting close to another Oden,Conley, Cook, and Lighty class. Even without his best recruiter. Helps when they are all tri-state kids. I would watch for AP to join these guys.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 831 guests