ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby jct1941 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 pm

I was out early and forgot to set the DVR to record the show. Did anyone watch, and if so, how did it go? That had to be good pub for Sean and XU. Still hoping for commitments from Stewart and Parrom.
PMI
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 pm
Contact:

Re: ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby PMI » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm

jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby jct1941 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 pm

PMI - Thank you. That was short but sweet. Sean is on top of things. I sure can see why a young player would want to play for him.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby muskieman » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:40 am

He continues to show why he is a good representative of the university.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 am

It was good exposure for X and Sean. Nothing really earth-shattering came out of the segment.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ESPN - Sean' s appearence

Postby muskieman » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:It was good exposure for X and Sean. Nothing really earth-shattering came out of the segment.
Earth shattering things never come out of coaches interviews. I feel they are done for exposure for school and coach and as such it is a good thing for
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 615 guests