to honor Dr Martin Luther King Speech 1963 Aug 28
I have a dream that Xavier basketball men's team is crowned national champs before these tired bones fall asleep.
I have a dream the Xavier women's team also wear the crown of national champ.
I have a dream that Musketeermadness permit avatars I have a great one of MOR in a speedo(you never knew I had a camera with me did you Harry?)
I have a dream that someone of the ilk of Bill Gates donates billions of dollars to make X's endowment equal or more than Harvard's. Maybe Gary to open the wallet a little wider?
I have a dream that Xavier someday get a law school. I wanted someone to step up in the late 70's to buy Chase Law school when it was for sale ($100,000 could have given X that school which is now located at NKU)
I have a dream that someday When Lark or Joe have to miss a game that whoever is doing the game Joe or Lark turn around and say "ED come on down" I could do color!
I have a dream that someday that Sean Miller is award the coaches hall of fame as the 30 year coach of Xavier university which brought Xavier numerous national championships and owns the most wins of any coach.
I have a dream that I live to see some of the above.....well maybe not the speedo photo.
I have a dream
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
I have a dream
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
My dream includes Heather Graham, Gillian Anderson and several others, but I'm board with mm's dream(s) as well.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
I always like the X-files but I'd like to throttle Fox Mulder because of this. http://www.zimbio.com/Gillian+Anderson/ ... rson+DavidMr. Neutral wrote:My dream includes Heather Graham, Gillian Anderson and several others, but I'm board with mm's dream(s) as well.
Stay away from her Fox Mulder, Scully is mine!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
As long as it's only dreams, I'd take Sienna Miller. Way too young for me but what the heck, that's what dreams are for.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
Is she related to Sean?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
stewiex
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
She's his brother.
-
muskienick
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
Sienna Miller was a regular in the TV show, "Keen Eddie," which is still being shown in re-runs (on the Sleuth channel, I think).
In real life, she is quite the "rounder," having twice established well-publicised dalliances with married men (usually her co-stars). Her marriages and relationships usually seem to last about as long as it takes the flavor to run out of Fleer's Double-Bubble gum (with both experiences ending in headaches).
In real life, she is quite the "rounder," having twice established well-publicised dalliances with married men (usually her co-stars). Her marriages and relationships usually seem to last about as long as it takes the flavor to run out of Fleer's Double-Bubble gum (with both experiences ending in headaches).
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
so does that mean you have a dream mnick?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
mnick,
Your analysis is quite on the button. That's what makes here so darned attractive to me. A solitary relationship at my stage of life and with my lifestyle is not that appealing. Heck, I don't even want a dog to take care of - too much work.
But - if you take into consideration I'd have a heck of a time finding a woman to put up with me, that also would be a factor.
Your analysis is quite on the button. That's what makes here so darned attractive to me. A solitary relationship at my stage of life and with my lifestyle is not that appealing. Heck, I don't even want a dog to take care of - too much work.
But - if you take into consideration I'd have a heck of a time finding a woman to put up with me, that also would be a factor.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: I have a dream
Hey, I'd just like to be your driver of that roadway mansion, someday!Shadow wrote:mnick,
Your analysis is quite on the button. That's what makes here so darned attractive to me. A solitary relationship at my stage of life and with my lifestyle is not that appealing. Heck, I don't even want a dog to take care of - too much work.
But - if you take into consideration I'd have a heck of a time finding a woman to put up with me, that also would be a factor.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 635 guests
