Page 1 of 1

Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 pm
by Masterofreality
Once again, the Brotherthood of the Lew Hirt Society has agreed to support the Xavier Basketball program by funding another full page ad in Xavier's Gameday Program for the 2008-2009 Basketball season. This, along with the Brotherhood's sponsorship of the Coaches Award at the Post-Season Basketball Banquet, the fact that most of the Brothers are Premium 1 season ticket holders and many are 1831 Society Members again displays the depth of our commitment to the program and the school that we love.

I publically thank all of my Brothers for their support. Well Done!!

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 pm
by somebody
I live some distance from Xavier and I think far enough to qualify for Lew Hirt. Those who know me know my heart is with the Muskies and has been for the last 30+ years. Before my retirement at Xavier I was a season ticket holder at Cincinnati Gardens and Cintas and was a regular on many of the out-of-town expedtions to Alaska, Puerto Rico, NYC etc. MM can attest.

Unfortunately my health now prevents me from making the 100+ mile jaunt to the games. However my heart is still very much in it and I catch every game I can on TV and have managed to get to Cintas for one game each year.

I realize that I don't fit the normal rules for Lew Hirt but my heart is with you all. If you ever think of making honorary members I would hope someone would think of me.

Go Muskies!

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:23 pm
by Pierre Dracot
Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm
by Mr. Neutral
As long as it's only your chest that is swelling.

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm
by muskieman
Did his check clear? He does realize that to stay a memeber he must make that 6 figure donation check out every year.

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 pm
by Mr. Neutral
I put my check in the mail today, MOR.

Really!

Thanks for taking the lead on this again.

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm
by muskieman
Pierre Dracot wrote:Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.
I am surprised that the LHS granted you membership after your little run in

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26213955/?GT1=43001

Re: Lew Hirt Society Advertises Again

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 am
by Gorilla '69
muskieman wrote:
Pierre Dracot wrote:Thanks, guys, for making me the newest member of the LHS. As I write this, my chest is swelling with pride.
I am surprised that the LHS granted you membership after your little run in

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26213955/?GT1=43001
Check out the photographers name under the picture. I guess the Mets don't pay him enough.