Sports can be tough sometimes!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Sports can be tough sometimes!

Postby muskieman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Sports can be tough sometimes!

Postby muskieman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:38 pm

The video of this is here
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1218642189&p=1

note how the Chinese handle this accident.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1054 guests