a complicated man dies. Chef or Shaft?
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:23 pm
Isaac Hayes Has Died probably best known for his hit "Shaft", died early yeserday afternoon in Memphis, TN. Hayes was 65. He was Chef, on the animated TV show South Park, but he quit the show in 2006 after an episode mocked his Scientology religion.
Found next to a still-running treadmill. I knew exercise was bad for you.
Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!
They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
JOHN SHAFT!
Found next to a still-running treadmill. I knew exercise was bad for you.
Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!
They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
JOHN SHAFT!