Page 1 of 1

OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm
by muskieman
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ ... 0420080808

I know I am going to get crap about this but I was wondering why Atl muskie didn't have time for us lately, that little rebel!

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:59 pm
by CarlosTheJackal
Oh, THAT Georgia. Never mind.

Where has Atl Muskie gone,long time passing
Where has Alt Muskie gone, long time ago
Where has Alt Muskie gone...
gone to new board, everyone,
When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:49 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Nice job, Carlos! I think you're on to something with that song, though it seems vaguely familiar.

Re: OT: Where is Atl Muskie?

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am
by Wisexuowl
He's at Tara wooing Scarlet.