Brown, Raymond rank high in statistical analysis
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Brown, Raymond rank high in statistical analysis
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brown, Raymond rank high in statistical analysis
#s 2 and 3 and they will be in the lineup this year which bodes well for X.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brown, Raymond rank high in statistical analysis
Using this Statistical Analysis formula for the team in all games last year.
Brown was #1 @ 1.310143
and in order following
Duncan 1.304255
Bronson 1.235955
Raymond 1.220532
Love 1.164844
Lavander 1.147165
Anderson 1.111578
Burrell 1.081406
Jackson .995801
Graves .893934
Hughes.833333
Duckett .428571
Brown was #1 @ 1.310143
and in order following
Duncan 1.304255
Bronson 1.235955
Raymond 1.220532
Love 1.164844
Lavander 1.147165
Anderson 1.111578
Burrell 1.081406
Jackson .995801
Graves .893934
Hughes.833333
Duckett .428571
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 779 guests
