Page 1 of 1

Coach Brian Gregory

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm
by Xpression
Quote from DDN story on July 30th.


Brian Gregory made it through just one year as a student at the U.S. Naval Academy, but it wasn't the physically demanding Plebe life that persuaded him to transfer.

"I took a Naval engineering and computer class with 1,000 students. They posted our grades after the first semester and I was 998th. Only two more did worse," the University of Dayton men's basketball coach said with a laugh.

Re: Coach Brian Gregory

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 pm
by Goodenchiladas
Gregory is the Fordham of Naval Engineering.

Re: Coach Brian Gregory

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm
by passthepuck?
Considering how much he makes, I think it worked out for him.

Re: Coach Brian Gregory

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 pm
by muskieman
passthepuck? wrote:Considering how much he makes, I think it worked out for him.
Who says crime doesn't pay!

Re: Coach Brian Gregory

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:14 pm
by Wisexuowl
Last in class at med school is still called Doctor. Gotta give him credit though. He got in on merits. John McBush got in as proud member of Lucky Sperm Club.