Page 1 of 1

Does 15 months sound right?

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 pm
by muskieman
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

received thousands of dollars for passing confidential information.
I wonder how many thousands?

And do the fed now go after him for tax evasion

Re: Does 15 months sound right?

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 pm
by Mr. Neutral
That sounds about right, given the circumstances. I'd be more concerned if there was proof that the ref actually affected the outcome of games.

And he may have; I just haven't seen any proof of it so far.

Re: Does 15 months sound right?

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm
by muskieman
Mr. Neutral wrote:That sounds about right, given the circumstances. I'd be more concerned if there was proof that the ref actually affected the outcome of games.

And he may have; I just haven't seen any proof of it so far.
And how would one go about getting evidence for something like that? If the NBA knew there was proof would they hid it because they think it would kill the sport.