X offer to big man?
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 am
http://sportsbook-casino.name/1593/spor ... gh-school/
"Here is a name for big men fanatics to chew on this week. Jordan Williams of the New England Playaz came off the bench and provided a major shot in the arm at the four and five position in his team's hard fought win.
The 6-foot-8 big man has incredibly soft hands, catching every fastball thrown at him and grabbed tough rebounds on both sides of the floor. In fact, he was the best rebounder on his team.
"I was terrible in the spring. Just terrible," Williams said. "But when I started getting used to the competition and the type of players that you play at this level, I started playing better. I adjusted to it and things have been going pretty good."
Oh yes they have. Williams has been one of the hottest players this month for coaches. He said Georgetown, Maryland, Xavier, Providence, Rhode Island and UMass have offered. John Thompson III, Gary Williams, Sean Miller and Keno Davis were all on hand to see the young 17-year-old score 14 points (12 in the second half)."
"Here is a name for big men fanatics to chew on this week. Jordan Williams of the New England Playaz came off the bench and provided a major shot in the arm at the four and five position in his team's hard fought win.
The 6-foot-8 big man has incredibly soft hands, catching every fastball thrown at him and grabbed tough rebounds on both sides of the floor. In fact, he was the best rebounder on his team.
"I was terrible in the spring. Just terrible," Williams said. "But when I started getting used to the competition and the type of players that you play at this level, I started playing better. I adjusted to it and things have been going pretty good."
Oh yes they have. Williams has been one of the hottest players this month for coaches. He said Georgetown, Maryland, Xavier, Providence, Rhode Island and UMass have offered. John Thompson III, Gary Williams, Sean Miller and Keno Davis were all on hand to see the young 17-year-old score 14 points (12 in the second half)."