Page 1 of 1

Brown doing what comes naturally

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:00 am
by muskieman
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... NTCAROUSEL

I hear that Dante had a plus twenty game too.

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 am
by Frambo
I was very impressed with Dante last night. He hit some 3's and took the ball to the basket. He also took 2 charges on Brown and was trying to defend him in the post, too.

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm
by muskieman
Frambo wrote:I was very impressed with Dante last night. He hit some 3's and took the ball to the basket. He also took 2 charges on Brown and was trying to defend him in the post, too.
That has to excite people.

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 am
by madness31
I have a feeling Brown is going to be nasty this year. If a few freshman step-up and BJ, CJ and Love do what they did last year it will be OK to see Brown leave early. Dante will also have to be the defensive stopper and hit some shots here and there.

The biggest problem with the coming season could be the schedule as the freshmen may not be ready for some of the key competition early in the season. I'm not sure how this will be weighted by the selection committee when seeding teams if we finish strong. Could depend on how the other A-10 teams perform in non conference.

Obviously if someone doesn't step in to play point the season will be problematic but with Miller as coach it is doubtful he can't develop someone by midseason.