Page 1 of 1

Sunday summers league

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm
by jct1941
The Deverores site chose not to supply the box scores. Xavier players did very well. C.J. hit four threes and looked great. B.J. hit, as usual, big shots. Brown did not play probably because his team already had the best record and finished first. Holloway started out slow but came on very, very strong as the game progressed. He drove and finished well and hit some threes. Walsh played a very complete game in that he hit four threes, played very good defense, and has a good handle and also passes well. Frease played well but I think it was hard for him to really get UP for the game. Redford again shot lights out. He bought Cintas back from a 10 point deficit by hitting four straight threes(had at least five or six for the game) and after the fourth three one of the Litz players clotheslined him across the forehead. It was definetely a flagarent foul. He had no reaction and just kept on playing (I guess he got used to that in high school). I thought Xavier players represented us well.

Re: Sunday summers league

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Thanks for the report, jct. The standard check is in the mail for these journalistic efforts.

Re: Sunday summers league

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm
by muskieman
I also have some feed back at
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1752&p=13188#p13188

Everything will not fall into place completely but the days of having a weakness at one position might be a thing of the past this year.

I think that a group called the Redford Redhots sounds about right. I think the term "en fuego " might be used a lot this year...the guy can flat out shot and from the line he looks like one of those freak foul shooter that can hit 1000 in a row.

Re: Sunday summers league

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:54 am
by xu-fanatic
where has dante been?

Re: Sunday summers league

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:36 pm
by brownlavender
am i reading that right that cj hit 3's???? is this the same guy who didn't take a shot outside of 5 feet last year. If this is indeed true this could be another phenomanal year for the muskies.