http://www.reclinergm.com/who-will-the- ... hooter-be/
He discusses a number of other players as well in his thoughts on adding the final 5 players to this year's '76ers team.
Blogger discusses Duncan, Burrell for '76ers roster
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Blogger discusses Duncan, Burrell for '76ers roster
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blogger discusses Duncan, Burrell for '76ers roster
This blogger really has done his homework, nice little write ups on each of the players. A team that needs to add players and has little cap room might bode well for one of those players mentioned.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 662 guests
