Page 1 of 1
X ON NATIONAL TV
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 pm
by bluegrass
The Duke game is not our first regular season game on national tv as I keep hearing.If I remember correctly we played at Notre Dame on NBC when Skip was coach .I remember Bill Walton doing the game.This will be our first on CBS.
Re: X ON NATIONAL TV
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm
by MuskiePimp23
A lot of our ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU games in the past have been on National TV as well.
Re: X ON NATIONAL TV
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 pm
by Mr. Neutral
But was that game against ND on NBC a national game? If I recall correctly, the networks would show several games at the same time on a regional basis, like CBS does during the NCAA, where your local station can choose to show one of several available games.