OT: Quick Survey on Mobile Applications/Technology
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Hi fellow MM'ers-
I know this is off-topic... but hey, the summer is a little slow and I have a quick favor to ask. Could you please take a few minutes to complete a brief 10 question survey on Mobile Applications/Technology that is being used at your company/organization. The survey is part of a research project for an IT Management class that I am taking within the MBA program at Xavier University.
Please click on the link below (or copy and paste the link into your browser). Thanks in advance for your participation. (Please note that all responses are anonymous.)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=i ... T9hQ_3d_3d
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Jay Skeldon
I know this is off-topic... but hey, the summer is a little slow and I have a quick favor to ask. Could you please take a few minutes to complete a brief 10 question survey on Mobile Applications/Technology that is being used at your company/organization. The survey is part of a research project for an IT Management class that I am taking within the MBA program at Xavier University.
Please click on the link below (or copy and paste the link into your browser). Thanks in advance for your participation. (Please note that all responses are anonymous.)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=i ... T9hQ_3d_3d
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Jay Skeldon