Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 pm

http://www.projo.com/sports/jimdonaldso ... 8350a.html

I liked this comment--

Mike “You Guys Shoot Around While I Shoot Another Commercial” Krzyzewski.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Providence Journal columnist not crazy about Coach K

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Never thought he was Coach Genius....... maybe Coach Lucky.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 594 guests