Discussion of JD's chances (and other undrafted players)

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Discussion of JD's chances (and other undrafted players)

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:42 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of JD's chances (and other undrafted players)

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Has Josh been picked up yet? I liked the comment about Josh against Oden!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of JD's chances (and other undrafted players)

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm

<<Has Josh been picked up yet? >>

I haven't seen anything about either JD or SB signing with any team as a free agent.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: yellow20xd and 778 guests