Page 1 of 1

McCain's Better Battery Contest

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:17 pm
by Pierre Dracot
Why don't we have a collaborative effort/entry. I got an "A" in Physics, not to mention that I'm considered to be a genius. Some of you other guys are pretty smart (Carlos). The prize is something like $230 million. We could split it and make a big donation to Xavier, as well.

Re: McCain's Better Battery Contest

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:31 pm
by Mr. Neutral
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008 ... -be-yours/

Isn't Jerry Lewis also considered a genius (of the comic variety) in France?

Re: McCain's Better Battery Contest

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 pm
by vee4xu
I never took Physics and am by no means a genius, yet there has to be a role for a pisano hanger-on, isn't there?

;)

Re: McCain's Better Battery Contest

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm
by Mr. Neutral
There's always room for the vee man!