Page 1 of 1

Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 am
by muskieman
Just got this e-mail from his wife 6-27-2008

Bob came through the reconnection surgery well this morning. He returned to his room alert and with his pain controlled with a new gizmo that is in the shape of a softball, filled with something like lidocaine which washes over the surgical area for 4 or 5 days. He was asking for nibbles but was only rewarded with ice. The dr. said there was no new cancer, so Bob's anxiety about eating his last meal and telling me which bills to pay isn't necessary. Thank you for your concern and prayers. He is in Room 531 at Mercy Mt. Airy and depending how fast his tubing recovers and begins functioning after a year out of commission, he will come home in 3-10 days.


This might make the weekend a little better for some of us.

GO "Q"

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 am
by Mr. Neutral
Best wishes to Q. Good people should have long lives (which is probably not good news for some of us).

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 am
by Wisexuowl
Hip .. Hip .. Hooray!
Poppa Bear is just that ... a great fighter, and a great example of what XU is all about.
I owe him much in my life success in my choosen field. We go back centuries, well not really, but a helluva long time.
Great to know that I will have his counsel for a long, long time to come!

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm
by Masterofreality
Great News.

The Bear is tough as nails!!!

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 pm
by wkrq59
To say I'm grateful is beyond hyperbole. My. Dr. says he can't believe I healed so fast, but I know the real reason. Can't drive for about 10 days, but I'll have the staples, stitches and (GLUE??? Yeah, I can't believe that, too) out and be good to go.
The angel family did it's work and St. Jude gets extra in his envelope next month.
Thanks so much to each and every one of you. It's a big prayer debt but I try every day to repay it.
q :mrgreen:

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 pm
by muskieman
God has more work for you to do.

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm
by nickgyp
Q:

Haven't posted in some time but I wanted to let you know that things are looking up for you. Continue to get well!!!

Re: Some GOOD news about our "WKRQ"

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:00 am
by muskieman
We are truly lucky to have a guy like "Q" around here. In fact we are lucky to have a few of our posters with their background at X.