New Site for Pablo's Memory- From Pablo's Brother
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm
This is a forward of a communique by Matt McCormick, Brian McCormick's (aka Pablo's) brother:
Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. All of the McCormick's appreciate the Xavier Nation's warm thoughts during these difficult times.
I have created a web site for Brian that I thought many of you would want to see. It would be great if you could contribute a story about Brian/Pablo that will entertain us once again:
http://onlybrian.blogspot.com/
Thanks & God Bless!
Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. All of the McCormick's appreciate the Xavier Nation's warm thoughts during these difficult times.
I have created a web site for Brian that I thought many of you would want to see. It would be great if you could contribute a story about Brian/Pablo that will entertain us once again:
http://onlybrian.blogspot.com/
Thanks & God Bless!