JD listed as the #69 overall prospect, and the lists associated with this link have Drew listed in the top passer category, and JD in Basketball IQ. No menion of Stanley for best Defender.
http://nbadraft.net/node/1240
NBA Draft.net lists
-
XUdenver
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:44 pm
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NBA Draft.net lists
I can see a list for speed, strength(although how Joey Dorsey made #1 is beyond me), length but how do you measure Athleticism? I mean you can say this or that player has more "Athleticism" then another but to rank them 1-2-3-4-5 is nonsense.
And OJ May shooting percentage was 44.2% for 1 year. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basket ... ers/72671/ Josh never had a year in college where his shooting percentage was below 42.9 and he shot close to 50% his senior year at 49.6 http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/pr ... erId=22186 His first year he shot a better percentage than OJ did this year.
these list boggle my mind.
And OJ May shooting percentage was 44.2% for 1 year. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basket ... ers/72671/ Josh never had a year in college where his shooting percentage was below 42.9 and he shot close to 50% his senior year at 49.6 http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/pr ... erId=22186 His first year he shot a better percentage than OJ did this year.
these list boggle my mind.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 835 guests
