Updates on Cage & Myles (and other area players)
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Updates on Cage & Myles (and other area players)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Updates on Cage & Myles (and other area players)
Anthony said the billboard outside his apartment with his picture on it freaked him out but he got used to it. Being black and as tall as he is made him stand out in a crowd but he said the people treated him great. He was kind in the interview about the food.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 625 guests
