Bewildering Stats
Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:15 pm
Only watched 2nd half today as chores kept me away. In last 30 seconds of game I see Stats showing us with 43 Rebounds vs 27 (+16), but
more perplexing X has 22 second chance pts to ZERO for Providence. Tell me that at tipoff & I say we win. Bluiett was horrendous the 2nd half & JP not much better. If you tell me Kanter scores 23 & Jones hits all 4 FT, I think we win. Without Kanter I guess we get slaughtered.
Still a nice day in sunny Florida. Gonna enjoy it. Hats off to Providence
more perplexing X has 22 second chance pts to ZERO for Providence. Tell me that at tipoff & I say we win. Bluiett was horrendous the 2nd half & JP not much better. If you tell me Kanter scores 23 & Jones hits all 4 FT, I think we win. Without Kanter I guess we get slaughtered.
Still a nice day in sunny Florida. Gonna enjoy it. Hats off to Providence