Page 1 of 1
Hang on to your hats
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 pm
by Shadow
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:01 pm
by xu koop scoop
Fake news. Shows us avg 85 per game , giving up 76 per game. Check the Real News: We score 86 per game, giving up 71 per game.
Stats are wrong making predictions wrong. Are they owned by CNN?
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:11 pm
by Letskeepitreal
Hahaha. Gonna be some bumps especially on the road as conference road games will be a beast. We have 1 under our belt and am estimating 4-5 more. Georgetown, SJU, DePaul and one more of Providence/Creighton/Butler and less likely Villanova/Seton Hall.
Can we do our homegames in 8-1 or 7-2? I think this is doable. Home games I'm most worried about are Seton Hall and Creighton. I think we'll be ready for NOVA.
If we end up 24-7, I think that'll be no lower than a 3 seed?
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm
by tacitus
xu koop scoop wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:01 pm
Fake news. Shows us avg 85 per game , giving up 76 per game. Check the Real News: We score 86 per game, giving up 71 per game.
Stats are wrong making predictions wrong. Are they owned by CNN?
Wrong news outlet to compare to.
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 pm
by muskieman
glad the game is decided on hardwood and not paper.
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am
by Theology73
This just shows how valuable home court advantage is in college basketball, especially in league play. Ask ASU. They walloped us, yet lost on the road in their league to a to a team we walloped at home. Tomorrow is a real opportunity to raise our stature higher if we prevail, and being an eternal optimist, I believe we will!
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 pm
by xu koop scoop
I will roll up a fattie tomorrow & smoke it once we clinch the victory over Providence. All the while I will hang on to a 3 Musketeer Bar and eat it after the final buzzer. It's a Red Auerbach thing wIth special effects. Well not the Musketeer Bar. Signing off for now from Sunny Southern Florida.
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm
by Shadow
xu koop scoop wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 pm
I will
roll up a fattie tomorrow & smoke it once we clinch the victory over Providence. All the while I will hang on to a 3 Musketeer Bar and eat it after the final buzzer. It's a Red Auerbach thing wIth special effects. Well not the Musketeer Bar. Signing off for now from Sunny Southern Florida.
I don't know what qualifies you but best to you.
https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/medica ... ification/
Re: Hang on to your hats
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:26 pm
by xu koop scoop
Good research Shadow. Thanks for the link. As an Ohio resident (still) and fan of the Cincinnati Royals I qualify for "fatties with special effects" due
to the Red Auerbach Syndrome, which was watching him light up too often after beating my Royals. When we won and he couldn't light up, then my Dad would light one - a cigar that is. Perseverance at Providence!(