Big East Record Predictions
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am
18 League games starting tonight. Lets see some W-L predictions. I say we go 14-4, 9-0 at home and 5-4 on the road.
I believe we were 0-4 vs Nova & Marquette last year in Conference play. Marquette has had "our number" in recent years.
I remember us being a #6 seed (I think) and Marquette an #11 seed in NCAA a few years ago (just before we joined Big East) and
Marquette spanked us good. Nova has always had our number with just 1 win at home vs them since joining Big East.
I believe we were 0-4 vs Nova & Marquette last year in Conference play. Marquette has had "our number" in recent years.
I remember us being a #6 seed (I think) and Marquette an #11 seed in NCAA a few years ago (just before we joined Big East) and
Marquette spanked us good. Nova has always had our number with just 1 win at home vs them since joining Big East.