Page 1 of 1
What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:33 am
by harryfe
I would say Kansas State on a neutral floor. Others might say UC or Baylor at home. I believe we have been favored in every game. Perhaps we will be in all Big East games except Villanova. Seton Hall, Butler, Creighton on the road???)
Re: What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:08 am
by muskieman
harryfe wrote: āSat Dec 23, 2017 1:33 am
I would say Kansas State on a neutral floor. Others might say UC or Baylor at home. I believe we have been favored in every game. Perhaps we will be in all Big East games except Villanova. Seton Hall, Butler, Creighton on the road???)
when did X play Kansas State???? If you mean Kent State that was at Cintas do UC and Baylor are probably better for X. Arizona State was a loss so I figure you are smarter than that or the Jack Daniels s starting to take effect. ASU along with George Washington are the only games at neutral sites
Re: What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:57 am
by harryfe
Mm you are correct. I believe Kansas State was in the tournament m Las Vegas but lost to ASU. I guess UC would be our biggest win.
Iām not into Jack D but if you want to send a bottle of Pinot Noir that would be fine
Re: What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm
by lionelchalmers0
Baylor easily.
Highest ranked team currently, is a big 12 quality opponent and was a huge statement win coming off a loss. They're gonna play a lot more high profile teams from here on out unlike uc who will be playing Ecu and south Florida several times.
Re: What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:50 pm
by Theology73
lionelchalmers0 wrote: āSat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm
Baylor easily.
Highest ranked team currently, is a big 12 quality opponent and was a huge statement win coming off a loss. They're gonna play a lot more high profile teams from here on out unlike uc who will be playing Ecu and south Florida several times.
Since the thread title posed "so far", I will go with UC. They were highest ranked at the game time, and they are our biggest historical rival.
I agree that the Baylor win will become larger as the season progresses, but "so far" it's UC.
Re: What is our biggest win so far?
Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 am
by xu koop scoop
East Tennessee St biggest win because we were down 22 and made an amazing comeback. That would have been a bad loss for the selection committee to see and knock us down a seed or two. And most of us thought we had no chance down 22. The UNI game was big also because it gave us a quality road win. Of course Baylor & UC were big and the fact we beat both by double digits was awesome. Still sticking with ETSU.