Page 1 of 1
Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:20 pm
by harryfe
X by 6.5
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 am
by MOSQUETERO
This is crazy talk. I guess Vegas must have missed our last 2 games.
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:11 am
by Jesseandrippers
X: 96
NI: 38
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:32 am
by rickf
Too many @ their place to bet
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:40 am
by Pandinus
I've seen it pulled from a couple boards. Maybe the injury report was just disclosed....
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am
by longliveskip
these guys haven't really beaten anyone of note except NC State.
spread seems about right.
if Naji is healthy and ready to go, we should win.
like any away game, withstand the initial barrage that the opponent will have because of their crowd, big game, etc. and then just settle in and play our game.
i say X 82, No. Iowa 69
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:13 pm
by olsingledigit
Any word on whether or not Gates is playing?
Re: Betting line Northern Iowa
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:33 pm
by Anti-Homer
If all are healthy, I think X wins by 8 or so. No Iowa was down one to Nova earlier this year, but the Cats pulled away in the last 12 minutes of the 2nd. I just saw one game, and think they have a good post player, wing, and pg, thought the latter forces a lot of shots. They'll obviously try and make it a low possession game, like Wisc did to X in the tourney two years ago.
I think the depth of X with the 3 bigs will be the difference. X 73-65.