Fort Wayne beats IU

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Fort Wayne beats IU

Postby muskieman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:42 pm

not even a close game 92-72
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Fort Wayne beats IU

Postby muskieman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 pm

https://scout.com/college/indiana/Artic ... -112449999


Twice this year a small in state foe hit 17 threes in Assembly Hall
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
harryfe
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fort Wayne beats IU

Postby harryfe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 pm

muskieman wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 pm
https://scout.com/college/indiana/Artic ... -112449999


Twice this year a small in state foes hit 17 threes in Assembly Hall
Neither of the in state schools that beat “IU “ are “small”. Both have a larger enrollment than X. However, they have to be considered mid majors. Perhaps iupfw may even be a small major
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Fort Wayne beats IU

Postby muskieman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:31 pm

harryfe wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 pm
muskieman wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 pm
https://scout.com/college/indiana/Artic ... -112449999


Twice this year a small in state foes hit 17 threes in Assembly Hall
Neither of the in state schools that beat “IU “ are “small”. Both have a larger enrollment than X. However, they have to be considered mid majors. Perhaps iupfw may even be a small major
small in stature of basketball powers
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 877 guests