Line against The Herd

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
harryfe
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Contact:

Line against The Herd

Postby harryfe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:07 pm

-20.5
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby skyhops » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Take the points because I have seen Marshall play and they are good especially their main guard and Center. If we don’t guard the 3 we could be in trouble.
Gorilla '69
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby Gorilla '69 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 am

About the same line as ETSU
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby muskieman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 am

wonder if it considers Gates and JP's injuries
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby gym from delhi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 am

I was at the Marshall-UC OT game last year, won by UC in OT. Make no mistake these Marshall kids can shoot, and Jon Elmore is the real deal. This won't be a 20.5 point win.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:43 am

gym from delhi wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 am
I was at the Marshall-UC OT game last year, won by UC in OT. Make no mistake these Marshall kids can shoot, and Jon Elmore is the real deal. This won't be a 20.5 point win.
Amen!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
webxu
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby webxu » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm taking the OVER on this one...
harryfe
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby harryfe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Shadow wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:43 am
gym from delhi wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 am
I was at the Marshall-UC OT game last year, won by UC in OT. Make no mistake these Marshall kids can shoot, and Jon Elmore is the real deal. This won't be a 20.5 point win.
Amen!
I’ve never seen a 20 and a half point win. Maybe 20 or 21 :D
Pierre Dracot
Posts: 1298
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby Pierre Dracot » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:28 pm

This will be payback for Xavier's loss to Marshall in football in 1971.
Pandinus
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Line against The Herd

Postby Pandinus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Vegas is baiting people into taking Marshall after the narrow win on Saturday.
X in a rout tonight, eclipsing 100....

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 627 guests