Page 1 of 1

Johnson City Press X-ETSU Game Write-Up

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:37 pm
by MOSQUETERO

Re: Johnson City Press X-ETSU Game Write-Up

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:58 pm
by muskieman
ETS played the game of their life yesterday and deserves props. As for the best team on the floor, I doubt it. They met a flat X team coming off exams and played the worst offensive game of the season. They also didn't show up till there was about 10 minutes to play and still won. They can say if they hit that missed layup or the ball from half court would have gone it the score would be different but X could say if Tre hits his average and the same with JP it would not have been a 2 point win. I hope this helps the guys know that they can win games they are down an can execute under a minute to win. Like I said ETS deserve props and played a heck of a ball game, oh, and I am glad we won.