Page 1 of 1

Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:58 pm
by Pierre Dracot
Why did you delete the video of Edmond Sumner and his Maserati? Do you have something against Maseratis? This is indefensible.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm
by Anti-Homer
Ever since Mman watched that documentary of Mussolini on the History Channel, he has gone power hungry. He now has moved our Moderator Meetings to the Shoneys down the street from his house.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 pm
by muskieman
I didn't delete it...I'd have like to see it. and for your AH nice try!

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:54 pm
by Shadow
I did it because the clip was about his work ethic and not the opening scene showing him get out of a car identified solely by it's logo on the grill.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:59 pm
by MOSQUETERO
Anti-Homer wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Ever since Mman watched that documentary of Mussolini on the History Channel, he has gone power hungry. He now has moved our Moderator Meetings to the Shoneys down the street from his house.
Shoney's? I thought it was Sizzler.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 pm
by muskieman
MOSQUETERO wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:59 pm
Anti-Homer wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Ever since Mman watched that documentary of Mussolini on the History Channel, he has gone power hungry. He now has moved our Moderator Meetings to the Shoneys down the street from his house.
Shoney's? I thought it was Sizzler.
we changed the location after AH started growing that little mustache and walking around with his hand in the air.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 am
by Pierre Dracot
Shadow wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:54 pm
I did it because the clip was about his work ethic and not the opening scene showing him get out of a car identified solely by it's logo on the grill.
This makes absolutely no sense, you know.

Re: Muskieman

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:43 pm
by muskieman
Pierre Dracot wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 am
Shadow wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:54 pm
I did it because the clip was about his work ethic and not the opening scene showing him get out of a car identified solely by it's logo on the grill.
This makes absolutely no sense, you know.
says the guy that makes rash judgments!