Dee Davis

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Dee Davis

Postby muskieman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm

DeeDavisX had 18 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds in the game for GIESSEN46ers against ratiopharmulm.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Dee Davis

Postby Shadow » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 pm

muskieman wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm
DeeDavisX had 18 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds in the game for GIESSEN46ers against ratiopharmulm.
Sounds like a pharmaceutical ad.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 353 guests