Page 1 of 1
Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm
by Theology73
Sun Devil's are for real. They should be rated top five. Our only loss is looking like a good loss. I hope we get the opportunity to avenge it in the Final Four.
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:26 pm
by tirebyter
What a Sun Devilish team they are! Is it OK to like them as a 2nd fav team, after X, of course

.
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
by True_Blue
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
by muskieman
True_Blue wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
shame he gave up so quickly because he has missed some good basketball. Maybe he is watching the Bengals or Browns
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm
by olsingledigit
muskieman wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
True_Blue wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
shame he gave up so quickly because he has missed some good basketball. Maybe he is watching the Bengals or Browns
Amen
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 am
by bluegrass
True_Blue wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm
I guess Kansas fans should consider their season completely over... done... finished...
much like an idiot on here said ours was...
Haven't heard anything from him lately.I'm sure after the next loss he'll be back on
Re: Arizona State beats Kansas at Kansas 95-85
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:56 am
by bluegrass
Theology73 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Sun Devil's are for real. They should be rated top five. Our only loss is looking like a good loss. I hope we get the opportunity to avenge it in the Final Four.
[/quote
ASU is why preseason polls are meaningless.They were picked middle of the PAC 12.Hurley has something going on out there.Let's hope they keep it going