Page 1 of 1

RIP Luther Rackley

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:19 pm
by XU Fan in DC
My brother emailed this to me last night, and I didn't see it posted here. Luther was the first big-time player I can remember seeing play at Xavier. RIP Luther, and thanks for the memories.

http://www.cloudfuneralhome.com/notices ... -RackleyJr

Re: RIP Luther Rackley

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:48 pm
by muskieman
had many a lunch or dinner with Luther and he was always a great guy. Had diverse career from pro ball to movie star (okay actor not star) real estate to ex pro ball agent. Schmidt fieldhouse has lost one of its shining stars. He was a faithful Catholic, who loved his faith. Rest in peace and save me a place on your team for me.

Re: RIP Luther Rackley

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:39 pm
by edgecliff hall
You have a back up from me MM. Luther would call me up and talk about his latest project or promotion. A very nice guy, a loyal XU guy, I wish him all peace and happiness. I know he enjoys watching our Mr. Jones put it in the bucket.

Re: RIP Luther Rackley

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:03 am
by gundun