Page 1 of 1

Keonte Kennedy

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:52 pm
by muskieman

Re: Keonte Kennedy

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 pm
by kyzrex
Welcome young man! Hope you have a wonderful career and really enjoy the experience! :mrgreen:

Re: Keonte Kennedy

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 pm
by rickf
Welcome!Who else is coming? Hopefully I should ask whom else is coming?

Re: Keonte Kennedy

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:23 pm
by gym from delhi
Rick, I believe "who" is correct as it's the subject of the verb coming, and contained as the object of the preceding phrase.

Re: Keonte Kennedy

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm
by Shadow
gym from delhi wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:23 pm
Rick, I believe "who" is correct as it's the subject of the verb coming, and contained as the object of the preceding phrase.
What about the usage in WGAS?