Making decision thur. Crystal Ball experts having him going to NC State.
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution ... redictions
only bright spot here is that one of the recruits X lost out on earlier this year had X has 83% by these experts so you never know
Recruit Saddiq Bey
-
X-Expert
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
X-man
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Saddiq Bey
I wouldn't bet against them. Bey committed to NC State last Thursday.X-Expert wrote: ↑Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:42 amMaking decision thur. Crystal Ball experts having him going to NC State.
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution ... redictions
only bright spot here is that one of the recruits X lost out on earlier this year had X has 83% by these experts so you never know
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
-
X-Expert
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Saddiq Bey
oops missed that=sorry
I saw this one on Dontarius James. One person predicted and has him going to X. Butler, Kansas, and many small schools have offered
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution ... redictions
I saw this one on Dontarius James. One person predicted and has him going to X. Butler, Kansas, and many small schools have offered
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution ... redictions
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7016
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Saddiq Bey
Thanks for getting our hopes up X-Expert. Now, catching a catfish is analogous to reeling in a white whale for the class of 18.' The coaching staff gets an A for the Class of 17,' but unfortunately, has earned an F+ (we did get a 3-4 star shooter at least) thus far for the Class of 18.'Vegas posted the odds of getting Caitlyn Jenner pregnant as being a tad better better than X securing a commitment from not a one, but even a tier 2 target. Striking out in 2 1/2 classes in the last five years (when you consider the turnover of initial recruits), is going to have a deleterious effect.
Unless we get 3 of the top 5 grad transfers next year, I suspect our first round draw next year in a "tourney" will be Fordham. Let's just enjoy the year, and hope the case of Zagnut candy bars I bought from Costco adorned with XU stickers, and sent to the Top 100 targets left in the class of 18,' compels them to come to X. Otherwise, I'll have to don my Graucho Marx mustache and glasses when i go to a sports bar to watch my beloved Muskies next year.
Unless we get 3 of the top 5 grad transfers next year, I suspect our first round draw next year in a "tourney" will be Fordham. Let's just enjoy the year, and hope the case of Zagnut candy bars I bought from Costco adorned with XU stickers, and sent to the Top 100 targets left in the class of 18,' compels them to come to X. Otherwise, I'll have to don my Graucho Marx mustache and glasses when i go to a sports bar to watch my beloved Muskies next year.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26786
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Saddiq Bey
an obvious visual improvementAnti-Homer wrote: ↑Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:36 pmThanks for getting our hopes up X-Expert. Now, catching a catfish is analogous to reeling in a white whale for the class of 18.' The coaching staff gets an A for the Class of 17,' but unfortunately, has earned an F+ (we did get a 3-4 star shooter at least) thus far for the Class of 18.'Vegas posted the odds of getting Caitlyn Jenner pregnant as being a tad better better than X securing a commitment from not a one, but even a tier 2 target. Striking out in 2 1/2 classes in the last five years (when you consider the turnover of initial recruits), is going to have a deleterious effect.
Unless we get 3 of the top 5 grad transfers next year, I suspect our first round draw next year in a "tourney" will be Fordham. Let's just enjoy the year, and hope the case of Zagnut candy bars I bought from Costco adorned with XU stickers, and sent to the Top 100 targets left in the class of 18,' compels them to come to X. Otherwise, I'll have to don my Graucho Marx mustache and glasses when i go to a sports bar to watch my beloved Muskies next year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 779 guests
