Jordan Crawford news
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Jordan Crawford news
Waived by the Nuggets
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jordan Crawford news
For Jameer Nelson of all players. Pelicans needed a PG and Crawford had the only non guaranteed contract. He has been solid for the Pelicans
-
Jesseandrippers
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jordan Crawford news
"Instant Grits" will find a new home. Crawford was actually starting to play some modest D. This was a financial decision again because his buyout was $250K.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 443 guests
