Page 1 of 1

Great idea from Muskieland

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am
by muskienick
I really appreciate the vinyl porch flag from Xavier as the packaging for this year's season tickets. That was quite a well thought-out plan. We'll be displaying it as soon as we get the right sized dowel and hardware.

Re: Great idea from Muskieland

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 pm
by Theology73
Only problem is it hangs sideways on a horizontal dowel.. It will work better on a flag pole waving in the breeze.

Re: Great idea from Muskieland

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm
by rickf
I put on the wall in my man cave

Re: Great idea from Muskieland

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm
by MOSQUETERO
rickf wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm
I put on the wall in my man cave
Picture?

Re: Great idea from Muskieland

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 pm
by Shadow
MOSQUETERO wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm
rickf wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm
I put on the wall in my man cave
Picture?
Link!