Hmmmmmmmm

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Hmmmmmmmm

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Five-Star point guard Jahvon Quinerly has decommitted from Arizona. One wonders if it is fallout from the FBI investigation
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
kyzrex
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
Contact:

Re: Hmmmmmmmm

Postby kyzrex » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 am

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was.

Players have to be concerned that there is a real possibility of coaching staffs being dismissed and of schools having sanctions placed against them.


Then again, maybe he just heard what other players were getting paid and decided what he was offered wasn’t enough..... :o

Just kidding! Just kidding! I neither have any information or am accusing anyone of any wrong doing. Just a thought going through my cynical mind while I enjoy my morning coffee.
#WHYNOTX?
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Hmmmmmmmm

Postby skyhops » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 am

His check from Book must have bounced.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7016
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Hmmmmmmmm

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:24 pm

muskieman wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 pm
Five-Star point guard Jahvon Quinerly has decommitted from Arizona. One wonders if it is fallout from the FBI investigation
Mman,

Were you on the investigative team who cracked the Ted Kaczynski case? What was your 1st clue? The fact that 2 weeks ago, the investigators alluded to a recruit who Book allegedly paid $100k to, which coincided with the date of JQ's unexpected signing? Maybe it was when he hired an attorney?

Do you have any clues to the slayings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? With all due respect, I don't think your scoop back in the day that it was Aaron Hernandez is plausible. C'mon Man!

On a different note, who thinks this was Book's first and only time? Sadly, I wonder how many other AZ players got paid thru the years. He deserves the benefit of the doubt, but we'll find out soon. It kills me to think that SM knew to some degree, and though there hasn't been any evidence to corroborate this, I find it hard to believe his number one assistant went that rogue on his own. Et tu Sean? I think the last sentence made sense. I heard it on a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode, and have been dying to use it.

Regardless, AZ should get the death penalty, as should all of the schools with the indicted assistants, should they be proven guilty.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 330 guests