Page 1 of 1

Q's Vert!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm
by XavierRunningMan

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 pm
by pki1998
XavierRunningMan wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BYME4LXnC2n/

Bunnies! :o
Only has me beat by 3 feet!

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm
by XavierRunningMan
Even higher than Sumner :shock:

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:36 pm
by Shadow
Quite commendable when you take into consideration that I wouldn't even jump down that distance.

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:02 pm
by olsingledigit
Shadow wrote:Quite commendable when you take into consideration that I wouldn't even jump down that distance.
Good point. I wouldn't either given my age and two replaced knees.

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:01 am
by skyhops
Considering he is almost 6'4" and plays point guard makes that even more impressive. If he can find his outside shot he should have a shot at the NBA.

Re: Q's Vert!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:49 pm
by oreobob
And he has a great handle