Page 1 of 1
Seam O'Mara
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:35 am
by jct1941
His team won their first game (Venezuela) on a buzzer beater. He had 8 points, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 assist. The only bad thing is he fouled out. I hope he gets some experience from this tour. Go Xavier!
Re: Seam O'Mara
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 pm
by bubba senior
Where did you find information about Sean and games? Is there a web site with info you can share with us? Sean will have A GREAT SENIOR SEASON IN MY OPINION....GO :
SEAN....GO XAVIER!!
Re: Seam O'Mara
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:15 pm
by jct1941
Bubba - I used the site on the GoXavier.com and it is
www.GuyRancourt.com. You have to search a little and I am waiting for the game (2nd game against Senegal on the 9th). Go Xavier!