Seam O'Mara
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Seam O'Mara
His team won their first game (Venezuela) on a buzzer beater. He had 8 points, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 assist. The only bad thing is he fouled out. I hope he gets some experience from this tour. Go Xavier!
-
bubba senior
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:10 am
- Contact:
Re: Seam O'Mara
Where did you find information about Sean and games? Is there a web site with info you can share with us? Sean will have A GREAT SENIOR SEASON IN MY OPINION....GO :
SEAN....GO XAVIER!!
SEAN....GO XAVIER!!
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Seam O'Mara
Bubba - I used the site on the GoXavier.com and it is www.GuyRancourt.com. You have to search a little and I am waiting for the game (2nd game against Senegal on the 9th). Go Xavier!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 637 guests
