Page 1 of 2

Top Players

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:28 pm
by SC in DC
BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/

Re: Top Players

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:26 pm
by edgecliff hall
Thanks for the update SC. Nice to see the X's on their fronts.

Re: Top Players

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:15 pm
by Theology73
Tre #11 and JP #43. Not too shabby.

Re: Top Players

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 pm
by 26+6=1
Lotta freshmen in the group. Questionable ranking without scoring a basket yet!

26+6=1

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 pm
by muskiefan92
SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:17 pm
by Shadow
muskiefan92 wrote:
SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:
And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math. :roll:

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 pm
by muskiefan92
Shadow wrote:
muskiefan92 wrote:
SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:
And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math.
Sorry if I misunderstood, but as it's stated it did appear to be a miscalculation. I guess he was saying 2 of the 10 BE players and not 2 of the 100, got it!

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:18 pm
by SC in DC
Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!

P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 pm
by Shadow
SC in DC wrote:Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!

P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
Please continue to contribute, SC. Maybe we geezers have some thing in common that the "kids" can't comprehend because I knew what you meant from the git-go.

Re: Top Players

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 pm
by True_Blue
This same publication has XU ranked #7 preseason.

uc at #18... though they could not spell "Cincinnati"... lol