Page 1 of 1

Team 96 roster

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:31 am
by Shadow

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:59 am
by SC in DC
Big K--OK!

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:39 pm
by xudannyo
SC in DC wrote:Big K--OK!
Where is Kentrevious Jones?

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:40 pm
by Shadow
xudannyo wrote:
SC in DC wrote:Big K--OK!
Where is Kentrevious Jones?
Good question/ Both of the Jones boys were on that list when I posted the link.

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:48 pm
by SC in DC
Pay board says don't count on him til you see him!

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm
by SC in DC
Pay board says don't count on him til you see him! But he WAS listed so there is some hope, I hope!

Re: Team 96 roster

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm
by Shadow
He had been listed as #24 WHICH ALSO was listed as the number for walk-on Conor Peterson. I had captured the screen image of the list.