Page 1 of 1

Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:23 pm
by olsingledigit
Today is the one year anniversary of the death of John McCormick, aka John the Beerspiller, aka Johnny Mac. He was my son-in-law and he died at age 44 of brain cancer. He left a wife (my daughte) and three boys now ages 19, 17, and 14. John needs no prayers because he most certainly is in heaven. But his family does as they struggle to go on without him.

Why post this here? Because John was a great Xavier fan and friend of many of the Lee Hirt Family. RIP John. See my tribute on my tag line below.

Re: Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 pm
by edgecliff hall
Olsinglediget, very sorry about your Son-In-Law, John. We, all of us on this board have experienced these heartbreaking deep losses, each in his/her own way. Then, a good thing, there is a lot of reaching out among us, prayers, thoughts, happy memories. We know how you feel. We've all been there. Sadly.

Re: Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 pm
by olsingledigit
edgecliff hall wrote:Olsinglediget, very sorry about your Son-In-Law, John. We, all of us on this board have experienced these heartbreaking deep losses, each in his/her own way. Then, a good thing, there is a lot of reaching out among us, prayers, thoughts, happy memories. We know how you feel. We've all been there. Sadly.
ThX Hall

Re: Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 pm
by Theology73
You, your daughter and her children are definitely in my prayers. I have never lost one of my daughters-in-law, and I can't imagine how any of my sons or grandchildren would deal with such a loss. God bless you all!

Re: Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am
by Shadow
Theology73 wrote:You, your daughter and her children are definitely in my prayers. I have never lost one of my daughters-in-law, and I can't imagine how any of my sons or grandchildren would deal with such a loss. God bless you all!
It's not easy. My wife passed away at age 39 leaving me with three teens, a boy and two girls. Would not relish reliving that period if my life.

Re: Prayers for John the Beerspiller and his family

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:06 pm
by olsingledigit
Shadow wrote:
Theology73 wrote:You, your daughter and her children are definitely in my prayers. I have never lost one of my daughters-in-law, and I can't imagine how any of my sons or grandchildren would deal with such a loss. God bless you all!
It's not easy. My wife passed away at age 39 leaving me with three teens, a boy and two girls. Would not relish reliving that period if my life.
I can only imagine the difficulty. My mother died at 39 and my dad was left with seven of us. I was the oldest at age 17 on down to 3. He carried carried on somehow as I am sure you did too. God bless you.