Page 1 of 1

Where did June go?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm
by X-man
Has this site been hacked? Those damn Ruskies!

Re: Where did June go?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:45 pm
by Shadow
I was deleting, in bulk, 44 posts by spammers and noticed the same thing. I don't think I hit the wrong button but ...
Moderating solutions are hard to figure out at time and this board has its downfalls. If you need someone to blame. I'll take the fall.

Re: Where did June go?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm
by X-man
Shadow wrote:I was deleting, in bulk, 44 posts by spammers and noticed the same thing. I don't think I hit the wrong button but ...
Moderating solutions are hard to figure out at time and this board has its downfalls. If you need someone to blame. I'll take the fall.
I'd rather blame the Russkies.

Re: Where did June go?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 pm
by xu koop scoop
Would that be June Cleaver, Beaver Cleavers mom. June got hacked by Eddie Haskell. "You sure look nice today, Mrs Cleaver."
And Eddie wasn't a Russian. He was a Jew.

Re: Where did June go?

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 pm
by Shadow
xu koop scoop wrote:Would that be June Cleaver, Beaver Cleavers mom. June got hacked by Eddie Haskell. "You sure look nice today, Mrs Cleaver."
And Eddie wasn't a Russian. He was a Jew.
Wrong. He a Norseman
http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Haskell

Re: Where did June go?

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:12 am
by edgecliff hall
Speaking of Ruskies, have you seen the Oliver Stone interviews with Putin? There are four of them displayed on Showtimes. Impressive, and as they say, very "interesting." Anyway, Shadow, thanks for watching over our battlements. Move this to Politics if yuz feel like it.